Friday, July 07, 2006

Times Goes By...

Times been flying from our daily work and playing times..sigh..

Today I am at a quiet mid night home, the 2 little monster next door slept. U know why i call them moster? they like to throw their toys playing to my garden outside then scream and shout at me to pick their toy over and over again! #%@$..@#$%..x.....!
phew.. anyway, i m in the peace now! hehehe...
Turning on the soft music and trying to relax mind after the whole day buzy work is the good enjoyment right now.. Off and On i do hear ppl at the next few houses watching the football game...Goal Goal.. Goal.... then will following some laughing and cheering... guess it must be their favarate team strike !

Times fly... this weekend the every 4th year world cup games goes into final.
wonder ITA or FRA will win the game leh?? If want me to choose i think i will choose ITA :)
Why choose ITA? dont know leh, my six sence tell me ITA will win... aiya, ITA win or loose also nevermind lah! i dont loose any! hahahhaa...

4 comments:

sming said...

Welcome to the bloggy blog world, Patrick !!
Seems like you've got neighbours from hell.. !!

sming said...

I like your new template !!! COOOL !!!!

Patrick said...

Thanks for dropping :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry for late comments...
Only drop in today...
I can understand ur feelings on the neighbours from hell.
I use to have those too...
Now my neighbours are from Mars...
Heheheh