Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Random 6 of ME...


My colleague sming had tagged me for "Random 6 of ME" today... so i got to pei min abit lah! else i kena banned de.... so here we goes....

1) Dont like ppl playing 'little character' 小动作 and trying to abuse some1 to get what she/he want from ppl. terang-terang minda lah..green lights means take lah, red lights means ask some one else lah...If some1 playing this to me.. for sure my RED lights will never dim..! muahhahaaa.... anyway, hey buddies..
i am charaters of "liver and bladder shine each other" 1, we all 肝胆相照 1 lah, you give me one feet, i give you one meter in return 1 .. no worry...my Green lights always on one.. hehehe...

2) Consumed food had converting to fat in my abdomen! or should i say my six packs had follow the banking insdustries merging one by to one liao?? *Blash....Been eating alot of tib-bits when watching my favorate TVB show at home..so decided to go jump jump in the club after work nowsaday..

3) Working hard for the money, anyone got PC problem? it.patrick@gmail.com me lah. hey, dear all my lovely colleaguesssss.. Shhhh...shhhh...dont tell my boss i am 'evil' to look for partime job ya!

4) I love hand phone, so i like to hang around at handphone shop. always act like orang kaya like that and point this and that phone at the customer service counter then play play with them. no matter how much i had read the spec, desc and features of the new released phone on the net, still could not 'feel' it better when i am holding it on my hand...

5) Like to lying and act like a non-bone human sticky on the sofa by not doing any house work at home!

6) I listen to soft music like yanni, new age, instrument and enya while on the bed. Hmmm.. when i can swing my wings and fly on top hah??


Ok, now is my time to tag, who can i tag?
  • S.agustine
  • Suelow
  • Phlipkc
  • YOU, yes, is you...!! dont look left and right.....! is you...!


1 comment:

sming said...

Pat, you have 6 packs ??! or HAD is more appropriate.. :P
Man, how come I dunno.. else I would be singing tuo diao tuo diao when we are in Kotak Merah.. :P