Monday, October 30, 2006

10 stupid question!

Aiyo! must tengkiew sming to tag me again! so that i can work out abit on my rusty brain!! but seems like my brain still not working with the question given, lazy already.. continue sleep ......!




Rules...
1. Place a copy of the rules with the not not a meme
2. Answer the ten stupid questions of whoever tagged you
3. Write ten stupid questions for others to answer
4. Tag three people My 10 stupid questions...


1) Why am I doing this ?
aiya, monkey see monkey do loh!

2) Can you explain ur own name ?
yes !!

3) How ?
my papa told me.

4) What ?
huh?

5) Then ?
then named it loh...

6) Who?
my papa loh...

7) Boy, ain't I lazy ???
yes, y dont u go n take a sip of coffee now?

8) How can I be a millionaire ? Err.. make it a billionaire !!
dream... u can make ur dream come true...

9) Still got one more ah???
ah poh then?

10) Dark or fair ?
龙的专人... so fair or dark?

Tagging... hehe.. ok.....

1) You found a aladdin lamp at Port Dickson......
2) What if some1 come and tell you that u look like a famous actor?
3) How you plan to spend your money given?
4) When you walk out from the office you found that your car left no tyre.....
5) What did u do when no electric at home?
6) Which country is your favorite country?
7) Why?
8) You forgot to bring your hand phone for outting...
9) Coffee? Tea? or Me?
10) dont lie....

1.
ctchia
2.
Shireen K
3.
Alvin The Saw

Enjoy :P



1 comment:

sming said...

Thanks Rick ko ko for doing it. :)
Hehehe
at least ur questions are better than mine. :P