Friday, December 08, 2006

Tagging...

Thanks for Clown tagging me. He threw me 9 questions.

Four things many don’t know:
[1] Promise..
[2] Dont tell everyone wor..
[3] You swear first.....
[4] Ok..Ok....I like to dig my nose when i m driving... Muahahhaaa....

Four movies I can watch over and over:
[1] Titanic
[2] Titanic
[3] Titanic
[4] and Titanic

Four places I have lived:
[1] My Hometown lah..
[2] Then I looking for job in Klang, then stay in Klang for 4 years loh..but.. u ppl dont talk hokkian to me.. ok?
[3] Then get bored n look for new job in PJ.. then rent a room in Subang, stay there almost 5 years
[4] Now i staying my house lah...

Four TV shows I love:
[1] Who else, the wu liao one who wear the yellow boot contractor lah, always say "..some1 say PCK Pte Ltd, the best in Singapore and JB.. some say in Batu Pahat...."
[2] I guess, I guess, I guess guess guess.....
[3] ...record not found...
[4] ...the number u had dail.. could not be reach.. please try later....

Four places I have been on vacation:
[1] HongKong
[2] Macau
[3] ShangHai
[4] Singapore
*ok ok,stop 'wu liao' answer , got to answer in formal liao.. hehehe...

Four of my favourite foods:
[1] Steam Fish
[2] Dim sum
[3] Shushi
[4] Egg !

Four places I’d rather be:
[1] Paris
[2] Greek
[3] Australia
[4] Other Europe country...

Currently listening to songs:
[1] English oldiest.. *what happen? suddenly listen to old song de??
[2] Jakie Cheung selection..
[3] Justin selection..
[4] JJ selection..

Four other people who will be tagged:
[1] Sming
[2] Ctchia
[3] Philip
[4] Stephen

Have fun!

No comments: