Thursday, January 04, 2007

Shower with my wife...

Last week been travel alot with my wife, now it is a good time to pay more attention to my wife, she been going around with me since 1998 and so far no 'complain' lah! *touch wood....

9 years till now still in good condition lah! hehehehee.. see who is her husbond lah! take care of her always mah!

Yesterday decided to bring my wife to clean clean with the snow snow lah! she is so happy untill cough caugh non-stop while driving her back home.....

I think she got cold already, will bring her to see Doctor on weekend :(
And this workshop car wash at Shah Alam so far is the most reasonable price i think...Snow snow and suck suck cost RM8 only...

My wife.. after clean clean.. leng mou?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheh! Why the title so misleading one ....kakakakak