Friday, April 13, 2007

Kena Tag..!


I have been tagged by circus , and now this's my answers.

Layer 1: Outside
Name: My father named it.
Birth Date: When my mother start crying pain for deliver me in the hospital.
Sex : Everyday.
Address : stay at my house.
Height : double story height.
Weight : can fit in the weight of all my family members!
Job : doing now. i din 'ular' ok??!! kns.. u not 'ular' now izzit??
Eye Colour: outside white and brown inside.
Hair Colour: I like black
Righty or Lefty: chopstick on my right and rice bowl on my left.

Layer 2: On the Inside
My Heritage: "too scary to tell!!!"
My Fears: when Ah Lian approch me!
My Perfect Pizza: dont like.

Layer 3: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow, My Thoughts
First Waking Up: go to toilet.
My Bedtime: go to toilet again.
Missed Memory: is there an external hardisk i can plug on my head?

Layer 4: My Pick
Pepsi or Coke: "Chupp..."
McD or Burger King: McD ..??!
Adidas or Nike: "Just do it..."




Tea or Nestea: got 'me' or not?
Chocolate or Vanilla: the white one.....
Cappuccino or Coffee: if you want me to calling u every minute in the middle of night for pee....!


Layer 5: Do You…
Smoke: Man Always Remember Love Because Of Romance Only! OK..now...Who want to know the MALAY version??
Curse: Yes, Dont play play...!
Take a shower: which day?
Have a Crush: Heheheheee....
Go to School: dont want to go can ah?
Want to get married: with who?
Believe in Yourself: ah-Poh-Then?
Think you’re a health freak: Errrrr....! let me go for medical check up first.....





Layer 6: In the Past
Drank alcohol: Yes, vomited on the toilet bowl.
Mall: got lah..
Been on stage: Yeah….. Call everybody 'Yam Seng'....!
Eaten Sushi: Yes.
Dyed your Hair: what colour u want?

Layer 7: Have You Ever…
Played a stripping game: Any? call me call me!!
Changed Who You Were to Fit In: Huh??

Layer 8: Age You’re Hoping
To be married: hey friend dont be too romantic lah...!!!


























Layer 9: In A Guy/Girl (your opposite sex)
Best eye colour: Brown
Hair colour: Brown
Short hair or long hair: long!















Layer 10: What Were You Doing
A minute ago: Blogging.
An hour ago: Dreaming.
4.5 hours ago: Driving.
1 month ago: cannot remember lah!
1 year ago: Errgghh....! Anyone can tell me is there any external hardisk can plug on my head or not?

Layer 11: Finish the Sentences
I love: Browsing..!
I hate: some1 ka-ka cau-cau me browsing beside me.
I need: External Hardisk can plug on my head.. got boh??
















12: I will be...


plan to sing on the street to earn more money......!!











"Ohhh...My Love... My Darrling... I hunger...for ..your touch...."

1 comment:

:: 子源 :: said...

haha,funny..