Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The cup of tea...


After SPM I got a job at a manufactory company as a inventory clerk.That was my first job and first time touch on computer. I doing the job well and I love computer. Taken an opportunity and initiative to learning up to be come a programmer, system analysis and take up course with a computer hardware support too.That period i still had not complete my Yamaha music leason... going to grade 8 I guess,?! forget already. !

When I was young, my parents notice that i m good in music, so they send me to the music school when after schooling in the evening till my age of finish my SPM.

Several years later on one day, my father ask me out for a cup of tea, he told me to think on my career carefully and i had grown up for another level of life. He say my music studies reaching to higher level that if needed to continue then will have to send me to oversea for further studies. And I know the financial situation at home could not afford to send me for oversea studies....

Finally I had make up my mind to continue with my computer studies locally instead...

I am happy with my computer system support career now .. TQ! 老豆...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! The cup of tea....that's what parents are for. Remember that, future parents!!!!