Friday, August 18, 2006

Lost IC....

There is a Chicken King named Chee Ken Ben, he very hamsap and kiamsiap one, always look for 'chicken' oppotunity for his business one.. so he ma always hang around everywhere he could as long as got chic lah...

One day hor..he found a IC at a pan-cake restaurant in the shopping centre, so he ma so excided to take a deep check on the IC loh.. wah, is a pretty gal leh, look at the IC number, wah, 119798-12-9394 cun number somemore ler...he very syok already and plan to date her out loh.

What he do is, first he send this IC back to Ulu klang and leave his hand phone number on a piece of note together lah! hoping this Ang Moh Lian will call him back and say thank you loh!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



A week later, this Ang Moh Lian received her lost IC, she so happy and immediately make a call to Chee Ken Ben to thank you him..

Ang Moh Lian : Halloo..

Chee Ken Ben : Wei wei... ping koh..

Ang Moh Lian : I am Ang Moh Lian lah.. tengkiew for post me back my IC wor.. you so good heart ...

Chee Ken Ben : Oh .. Ang Moh Lian ah... no need tengkiew me lah, it is my pleasure to return your lost IC.. I am very nice to leng lui one..

*Blash, she getting syok already, because for all over the year she never hear ppl call her leng lui...then she sooo... interested to get to know him better loh...

Ang Moh Lian : izzit? aiya..! me pai seh lah! first time ppl call me leng lui.. you leh? you so good heart, must be very leng chai lah... may i know what is your profession ah?

Chee Ken Ben : Oh .. me? no lah! i no leng chai lah! eat too much chicken, now fat lioa loh...I selling CHICKEN one..

*Wah ! this Ang Moh Lian lagi syok, because she like to eat chicken leh..

After a few conversation, they both decide to meet up at the same shopping centre loh..

Ang Moh Lian : How do i regonice you leh? we never meet before wor...

Chee Ken Ben : Oh no worry.. this time i going to drop my IC infront of you then you will know is me loh... hehhehee....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think the Ang Moh Lian should pun in Sue's pic..
:P


8enji