Wednesday, August 09, 2006

What type of my profession??


Been blog for quite sometimes, some ppl asking me what i am working as..so free blogging ah? i am human mah, i also need some fun and 'interest' to relief my stress one mah... well, by looking at the joke below.. guess what i work as??





Me : Tech Support, Greg speaking..

Customer : Hello, Do I have to buy stamps to send e-mail?

Me : No.. no, m'am you do not need to buy stamps to send e-mail.

Customer : Okay. Bye.

Colleague : Another stupid question?

Me : there's no such thing as a stupid question, only stupid people..

Colleague : Did you call Mr. Niffle about his connection problem?

Me : yep.

Colleague : And the diagnosis was?

Me : A classic case of PEBKAC.

Colleague : PEBKAC?

Me : Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair.

Customer : I can't dial out to get my e-mail and if you don't fix it RIGHT NOW I'm going to cancel my account!!

Me : Yes ma'm, I'll try my best. What's the most immediate obstacle?

Customer : There's no power going to the computer. I want this FIXED!

Me : Hmmm... And the power switch is set to "on" correct?

Customer : Power switch? hunh..Well looky here...

Me : Nnnnnnnggggggggg.....

Me : Not another one

Colleague : That must be an interesting e-mail.

Me : It's from a customer. I don't know how to answer it.

"Dear Tech Man. I can't send e-mail. Please help me."

Me : How do I answer that? Do I reply to his e-mail or do I phone him and tell him I got his e-mail?

Me : I'm sorry m'am, but I can't help you with that. It just isn't something I have ready access to.

Customer : "FINE!" *click*

Colleague : What was her problem?

Me : " She couldn't remember her password.

Colleague : So? Just reset the password on her account.

Me : She couldn't remember the password for her screensaver.

No comments: