Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My Calender..


Ok, as usual, got good stuff sure I will share it out for you all one...
I found this very cute and usefull maybe you should try out!


It is a free Rainlendar!! been used it quite sometimes, the main feature was remind me my daily schedule routine, when i should shit lah! when i should eat lah! when i should take vitamins lah! and when i should sleep... *Yaks..sounds like i got no brain... like a robot, everythings also need to be remind..

I am very forgetfull person, One of my buddy say this to me...once you left from your PC you will get no reminder already.. see you die or not? u everything also depends on reminder...! hahaha.. too bad lah, my handphone sync to my PC one lah! cant run away wor...

The best things was it is sync to my Outlook!!!

Its best working with Outlook ---> Rainlendar, but doesn't work with Rainlendar ---> Outlook!!

No comments: